Natural fragrances, Stabilized Hydrolats using Bio-based Caprylyl Glycol.
Maintaining the quality and naturalness of traditionally produced floral waters by stabilizing them with modern green technology.
- Hydra-Leen 8 Rose
INCI: Rosa Damascena Flower Water (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin
Hydra-Leen 8 Rose represents an ideal solution for the perfuming of natural cosmetic formulations. It can be used in all type of formulations (even up to 100%) and is adapted to all skin types. Hydra-Leen 8 Rose has the following properties1:
- Antioxidant and toning properties;
- Refreshes, soothes skin prone to redness;
- Powerful and fresh scent, bringing the sweet smell of rose to your formulation.
- Hydra-Leen 8 Neroli
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin
Hydra-Leen 8 Neroli provides soothing aromatherapy, and delicately perfumes formulations with soft, floral scents. It can also be used in all type of formulations (even up to 100%). Hydra-Leen 8 Neroli has the following properties1:
- Antiseptic and soothing properties;
- For sensitive, oily or problem skins (acne, rosacea, eczema);
- Helps to restore radiance to dull skins;
- Provides soothing aromatherapy; it delicately perfumes formulations with soft, floral scents.
- Hydra-Leen 8 Cedar
INCI: Cedrus Atlantica Bark Water (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin
Hydra-Leen 8 Cedar is a versatile perfuming solution as it is commonly used in hair and skin natural cosmetic formulation (even up to 100%). Hydra-Leen 8 Cedar has the following properties1:
- Tonic: promotes hair growth and acts against hair loss;
- Brings strength and shine;
- Purifies and balances oily scalp;
- Relieves discomfort and fights against scalp problems;
(dandruff, psoriasis, eczema…)
- Lice repellent.
- Purifies and regulates oily and acne-prone skins;
- Skin tonic;
- Helps to soothe itching skin.
BIBLIOGRAPHY 1X. Fernandez, C. André, A. Casale, Hydrolats et eaux florales. Vertus et applications, Paris, Vuibert, 2014.
Clear, colourless or slightly coloured liquid
Regulatory status (approved)
MSDS and RDS are available upon request